I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONSEC

• Multiple Accounts

Hi Guest Dont forget we not allowed Multiple Accounts, so all of your accounts as well If ur IP Match with other account u will be ban

• Advertise Or Collab on Fraudsters Crew

For purchasing Ads Or Collab contact ICQ : 720537989 or Mail [email protected]

• Follow us On Telgram . Facebook . ICQ

Telegram Channel Telegram Group ICQ GROUP FACEBOOK PAGE

• REGISTRATION IS BY INVITE CODE ONLY

WE HAVE ADDED A INVITATION SYSTEM AGAIN DUE TO SPAM LEECH ,SCAM IF U DONT HAVE CODE YOU CAN MAIL US [email protected]

targaryen_wolf

Registered
Oct 6, 2018
Credits
I JUST LOVE THIS AMAZING FORUM FILLED WITH LOTS OF VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION

MY BELIEVE IS INFORMATION IS WEALTH! AND I GAIN MORE INFORMATION HERE!

So Would LOVE to THANK ANONSEC - THE FOUNDER OF THE FORUM

and Thanking all the developers who are working very hard to keep the Forum UP and improving features of the forum!

Here Rules are Strict and Scammers and Spammers are getting banned very soon!. - So thank you Mods! for keeping this amazing place CLEAR and knowledge gaining place!

This place is just amazing guys!  I LOVE YOU ALL WHO IS WORKING VERY HARD TO KEEP THIS FORUM RUNNING WITHOUT BUGS AND KEEPING THIS AS A VERY INFORMATIVE PLACE.

PEACE! <3 :heart:

tejoni

Registered
Jan 1, 2019
Credits
simply this site is freaking awesomeeeee...thanks for the admin and other crew members thanks a lot

The administration or Moderator is not responsible for the actions of users. The information on this site is for informational and Educational purposes only. To have any content removed from this board, please contact admin [email protected]